S. R. Perrott, Inc., is pro-active in its hiring process. Therefore, applications are accepted on a continual basis and does not necessarily indicate there is an available position in any specific department. Applications are constantly reviewed for employment opportunities. S. R. Perrott, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and provides a drug free workplace.
- This position is responsible for restocking coolers in major grocery stores in assigned geographical area. Ensuring proper rotation of all products. Check codes per freshness policy. Hang paper/cardboard point of sale material in designated accounts. Restock P.O.S. area for salesmen. Clean, arrange and discard out of code material in the off-premise area. Customer satisfaction is a key work function and a main priority. Clean driving record is a must.
- off-premise sales department
- This position is responsible for building good business relationships with store managers and District Managers for all assigned accounts. Position is responsible for achieving maximum sales and product distribution along with aggressively merchandising and quality control on all assigned accounts. The work functions are required to be performed accurately, timely and in a professional, courteous manner with customer satisfaction as main priority. Position reports directly to Off-Premise Assistant Sales Manager. Representative works independently to prioritize and complete assigned tasks. Clean driving record is a must.
- Line Cleaner
- This position is responsible for keeping all draft beer lines free from dirt and impurities, utilize proper cleaning equipment to clean draft beer lines. Maintain cleaning equipment in good and clean condition. Accurately records draft lines that are cleaned. Clean driving record is a must.
- draft delivery driver:
- This position is accountable for draft sales and delivery in an assigned geographic area, collection of payment or invoice vouchers, related inventory and control procedures and customer liaison. Clean driving record is a must.
- Delivery Driver
- Drivers are responsible for making all deliveries per pre loaded product and invoices. CDL A preferred, training is available. Clean driving record a must. Knowledge of Volusia/Flagler area helpful. Clean driving record is a must.
- Warehouse personnel are responsible for stacking and loading products per load sheets. Repetitive bending and lifting required. Day shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, night shift start times will vary, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm to Midnight. Overtime will be required for the night shift during peak sales periods.